In a couple of weeks, I will be on the road again to help people optimize their Pay Per Click marketing efforts. From July 7-9th, I’ll be in Boston, Philadelphia and New York City for the Online Marketing Summit tour. Here is a description of the PPC Optimization workshop I’ll be doing:
Over $10 Billion dollars were spent on Pay-Per-Click advertising last year. A portion of that came out of your pocket. Are you satisfied you’re getting the maximum return on investment from it? Do you find it more and more challenging to continually increase your PPC effectiveness?
Google’s Chief Economist Hal Varian estimates that the average AdWords advertiser sees about $2 in revenue for every $1 they spend. That means that if you have margins of less than 50% on your products, you may be losing money. Only about 2% of Google AdWords advertisers will get the type of return on investment that makes continuing worthwhile. Are you part of that elite group?
PPC management can be costly and overwhelming. Never have 95 characters seemed so simple, yet proven so challenging. In this intensive workshop, you will learn tips, tricks and processes to increase your ROI and make your PPC investments worth continuing.
You’ll learn how to increase your PPC advertising ROI by 3x while mastering:
- The 7 most common PPC mistakes to avoid
- 4 hot metrics you should be monitoring and including in your monthly reports
- A powerful 3 step process to increase Click-Through-Rates (CTR) and relevancy of your ads and landing pages
- How to boost your Quality Score rankings and lower CPC costs
- The simple technique that will make you stand out from your competitors
- A 12-Step process to optimize and improve your PPC management process
Join New York Times bestselling author, Bryan Eisenberg, and Acquisio‘s Internet Marketing Manager, Noran El-Shinnawy, in this fun, fast paced and informative workshop.
I’d love to see you there. You can register today.