After writing Be Like Amazon: Even A Lemonade Stand Can Do It, several people have asked Jeffrey Eisenberg and me: What do you do for companies these days?
We’ve created a short list:
- Customer Experience Planning: We conduct workshops/ projects where we plan and optimize digital and real world experiences to increase sales, retention, and satisfaction. This includes commerce redesigns, process changes, continuous optimization, etc.
- Align Customer Brand Expectations with Business Metrics: We conduct workshops/ projects where we plan and optimize the customer journey, content marketing, analytics and testing plans that increase sales, leads and improve customer retention.
- Innovate Experiences: We conduct workshops where we brainstorm product, campaign and project creation in the areas of digital media and omnichannel customer experiences.
- Deliver Keynote Presentations: We speak at events about innovation, customer-centricity, digital transformation, continuous optimization, lead generation, and retail.
- Foster an Internal Growth Mindset to be like Amazon: We mentor senior executives about how to adopt and execute Amazon’s Four Pillars’ customer-centric approach to navigating digital transformation.
Does this help explain what we do, or is it confusing?
If we can help you, just let us know.
P.S. You might enjoy this interview I participated in with John Jantsch from Duct Tape Marketing.
Also if you would be so kind to like my new Facebook Author Page. There will be a new video series I will be launching from there in the next week or so.